— Josh Viertel, President, Slow Food USA
A companion to the award-winning PBS special Nourish: Food + Community, this engaging collection of short films explores such themes as Farm to Fork, Cooking and Eating, Food and Health, and Edible Education.
- Features Michael Pollan, Anna Lappé, Bryant Terry, Dr. Nadine Burke, Jamie Oliver, and Alice Waters, and other voices of the food movement.
- Contains 54 short films on such topics as “Grow, Cook, Learn,” “Farmers Markets,” “The Farm Bill,” and “Food Is Health.”
- Unique DVD menu allows for infinite viewing experiences, including play all, shuffle, and collections by theme or voice.
- Watch a short film from the collection.
- Open a conversation with the Nourish Short Films Guide.
|Michael Pollan, |
Anna Lappé, Author and Healthy Food Advocate
Chef and Author
Dr. Nadine Burke, Pediatrician
|Jamie Oliver, Chef and Author|
Alice Waters, Founder,
Nigel Walker, Organic Farmer
|Forms of Payment|
Please make checks payable to WorldLink and send to:
|Shipping & Handling|
Standard Domestic: $6.95. Normal delivery time is 4-7 business days. For expedited shipping, please contact us.
Your purchase includes a license for unlimited Public Performance Rights for noncommercial and educational screenings. For information on digital rights, television broadcast (domestic or international), festival screenings, and other rights, please contact us.